Providing superior service to the Denver Metro property owners.
• Over 10 years of successful real estate sales experience and hundreds of successful transactions!
• RE/MAX award winning real estate broker, year after year.
• Full service licensed real estate broker Residential, investment property, new construction and land specialist.
• Broad business acumen with first time home buyer, move up buyer and seller, down size buyer and seller and also including Estate purchase expert.
• Colorado State Open, Tennis ~ Proprietor
• Chairperson Media Branding & Marketing Committee, CSO
• Co-Chair Player Acquisition Committee, CSO
• Bachelor’s Degree from University of Colorado ~ Denver
• Offers a proven full service sales program designed to sell your property in a timely manner for the highest price.
• 20 years of sales experience … Over 10 years of full time real estate experience and in depth knowledge of all phases of real estate sales, negotiations, marketing and development, plus another 10 years in sporting products.
A Full-Time Licensed Administrative Assistant
• The administrative assistant has superior customer service skills and is proficient at administering all aspects of the home buying and selling process.
• Stay in constant communication with all clients and customers.
• Maintain knowledge with marketing trends and communicate this information with buyers and sellers.
• Maintain all dates and deadlines with the upmost accuracy
“It has been a delight to work with Lori Abbey and The Abbey Collection. Although I am in the real estate business, we knew we needed a real estate professional to guide us in our home buying quest. Lori Abbey is competent, experienced, hardworking and fun. She helped us navigate a complicated home purchase with common sense, commitment and humor. Simply stated – Lori and her team deliver the highest level of service to their clients.”
Margaret & John Kelly
Re/Max President & CEO