382 S Race Street
Denver CO, 80209
$780.79 per sqft
Built in 2023
Courtesy of The Agency - Denver, Elise LoSasso, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-667-3461
*Back on market after the holidays with a new price!* Unveiling a newly constructed masterpiece in Denver's highly desirable East Washington Park neighborhood designed by renowned architectural firm Goerig Design. Nestled just blocks from the park itself as well as South Gaylord shops and restaurants, this opulent home boasts 5,100+ sq ft of living space, five bedrooms, and seven baths, effortlessly fusing sophistication, and functionality. With an office on the main floor, gorgeous hardwood floors, and a chic marble fireplace, this property is the epitome of style and functionality. The open-concept floor plan showcases a state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen with high end appliances and custom cabinetry, flowing seamlessly into the sun-drenched dining and living areas. One of the standout features of this home is its seamless indoor-outdoor connectivity. Step outside from the main living area onto a meticulously maintained sod backyard, perfect for family gatherings or outdoor relaxation. Retreat to the tranquil oasis of the primary suite, featuring a vaulted ceiling, custom panel wall and floor to ceiling windows. Step into your tremendous and lavish five-piece bath with steam shower and two, oversized walk-in closets. The second level also presents two additional inviting bedrooms each with their own en-suite and meticulously designed to provide ample storage and living space. The partially finished lower level is a true entertainment haven, featuring 15-foot ceilings, two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms for added convenience, powder room, wine room, and wet bar create an inviting atmosphere for hosting guests and enjoying quality time with loved ones. The basement also offers an expansive entertainment area that can be customized to fit your lifestyle. Don't miss this opportunity to own a piece of Denver's finest real estate.
October 10, 2023
February 16, 2024
382 S Race Street
Denver CO, 80209
Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Utility Sink, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Forced Air, Hot Water
Lighting, Private Yard
Level, Many Trees, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
Concrete, Exterior Access Door
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:31 AM UTC, 2/16/2024